27 March 2005

A Note To My Critics

To anyone who wishes to comment on my postings who hold a different opinion, by all means do. However, if you do, have the common courtesy to leave your name. Posting comments under the name of anonymous is cowardly. To the individual who commented on my putting the counter at the top of my page regarding John Kerry's refusal to release that which he has promised to release, I will say to you that it's relevant if he is determined to run for office again. My postings are about what I think, I could care less what you think. I am not a newspaper. I do not hide under the illusion of being fair and balanced. This is not a participation forum. It is my blog. So if you have a problem with my addressing the moronic as morons, too bad. And if you comment again, give me the common courtesy to respond on your thoughts. Don't hide under the name anonymous. I don't. I have made my thoughts openly. You should do the same. To my supporters I ask your indulgence. But cowardice irritates me. Those who comment without identity do not exist. They themselves hold no relevance.
Petition for Social Security Reform Facts On The Fair Tax

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you allow anonymous comments from supporters?

3/28/2005 07:08:00 PM  
Blogger Gribbit said...

I can't prevent anyone from commenting. But I have a problem with those who criticise under the name anonymous. By doing so, they evidently don't wish their words to be connected to them. In this way they are cowardly. If you support what I've said, that's fine. Some people do have a security concern about leaving information on the internet. But to those people I'd say, use your mother's advice. "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

3/28/2005 07:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home