07 April 2005

Single Day's Vacation

I'm taking today off due to illness. This happens to me from time to time due to effects of my medications. Some days I just can't function. Others, I get short tempered and cross. But today, I'm just too freaken sick to care. I will endeavor to post my weekly posting for the BlogBurst once I receive the information that it requires. I will address the reason for the removal of one of my postings when I feel better. I just can't today.
Help Put A Stop To The Most Dangerous Organization In America. We are trying to organize a march on all of the ACLU state offices in all of the 50 states. To help in this matter, we are trying to raise money to pay for advertising in our nation's newspapers promoting the march. You can help. Visit Bulldoze The ACLU online store and buy a bumper sticker or t-shirt. All of the proceeds will be going into advertising for this march. Thank You.

2 Comments:

Blogger John S. said...

Hope you feel better soon.

4/07/2005 08:09:00 PM  
Blogger Gribbit said...

Thank You John, you are very kind.

4/08/2005 02:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home