12 April 2005

Stop The ACLU's Own Kender On National Radio

Contributing writer for Stop The ACLU blog Kender started his web-cast radio talk show this morning on xradio.biz. It's the perfect forum for us to run a debate on the issues. Make no mistake, this isn't your grandmother's talk show. No Mike Douglas or Dinah Shore here. No, this is raw, uncensored political commentary mixed with music. Come folks, give Kender a hand. Whether you are from the left or the right, tune in and join the debate. He airs Tuesday thru Saturday 12 midnight- 2am PDT (3-5am EDT). He promises to be interesting to say the least. Tonight's topic is bio-ethics. Wooo Hooo! There is a topic that this nation has fallen short on as of late. Terri Schiavo, stem cell research, partial birth abortion, abortion on demand, euthanasia, assisted suicide, cloning, and the list goes on and on. Well I wanted to put forward my wishes for good luck to my friend Kender on his new show. I'll be up listening (because I'm a chronic insomniac), and from time to time I'll be calling in and putting my 2 cents in.
Help Put A Stop To The Most Dangerous Organization In America. We are trying to organize a march on all of the ACLU state offices in all of the 50 states. To help in this matter, we are trying to raise money to pay for advertising in our nation's newspapers promoting the march. You can help. Visit Bulldoze The ACLU online store and buy a bumper sticker or t-shirt. All of the proceeds will be going into advertising for this march. Thank You.

2 Comments:

Blogger TJ said...

... now if we can just get him to 'podcast' his show we'd be all set ...


/TJ
... NIF
... The Wide Awakes

4/12/2005 05:58:00 AM  
Blogger John said...

Does anyone know how the show went? I meant to wake up early and call in...apparantly I must have cut the alarm clock off when it went off at 4 a.m. I was late to work today!

4/12/2005 09:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home