11 April 2005

What Is An Opinion?

An opinion is: 1 a : a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter. b : APPROVAL, ESTEEM 2 a : belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge b : a generally held view. 3 a : a formal expression of judgment or advice by an expert b : the formal expression (as by a judge, court, or referee) of the legal reasons and principles upon which a legal decision is based.

Now that we've defined opinion, we can now apply it. I'm getting a bit tired of having my thoughts crapped upon. Every time I check out who is dumping on my opinion, I find that they have a blog that has no point. Online diaries and blogs with no particular topic. Do us all a favor, and shut up. Unless you are going to be big enough to put your thoughts on the line. Keep your comments to yourself. From this day forward, should someone leave me a lengthy comment disagreeing with my opinion, and I cannot reference a blog or website for that person, I will delete the comment with no further response. The same will be true if a blog or website that I reference is not of a political nature. If you can't take a chance in posting your thoughts, you aren't going to use my soap-box to put them forward. I do not hide the fact that this is about what I think, I could care less what you think. Help Put A Stop To The Most Dangerous Organization In America. We are trying to organize a march on all of the ACLU state offices in all of the 50 states. To help in this matter, we are trying to raise money to pay for advertising in our nation's newspapers promoting the march. You can help. Visit Bulldoze The ACLU online store and buy a bumper sticker or t-shirt. All of the proceeds will be going into advertising for this march. Thank You.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

LOL!!!!

4/12/2005 09:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home