24 May 2005

Busy Busy Busy

For the past couple of months, I've been honing my skills at html. I'm finally comfortable enough to get Microsoft Frontpage to work. And I'm now prepared to invest some money into a domain and a website. I've decided to go with Go Daddy.com because their pricing seems to be the best. I'm going with a hosting plan a little bigger than what I need, but for the features and the money, I think that it may be worth it. Consequently, this blog will eventually be moved. But the hows, wheres, and whatfores haven't been worked out yet. I won't be ready to start up the Go Daddy deal for about 2 or 3 weeks yet. But once I do, I hope to have everything fine tuned off line so all I will have to do is up load the files. I've had a Bravenet account for several months. But I tend to neglect it. So what I did is, put together several pages and uploaded them to my Bravenet site. I did this so that I could get some reaction from those who's opinions I trust. The comments page isn't done yet because I really don't like the Bravenet guest book and forum. And because they don't recognize the Frontpage extentions, I can't put one together yet that will work with it. What I would like is for anyone who is reading this, if you have a couple of minutes to spare, check out what I've done so far and leave me a comment here. Tell me what you like and what you don't like. And be honest. I want to improve this as much as possible. The URL is http://gribbit44004.bravehost.com Thank you in advance. Gribbit Help Put A Stop To The Most Dangerous Organization In America. We are trying to organize a march on all of the ACLU state offices in all of the 50 states. To help in this matter, we are trying to raise money to pay for advertising in our nation's newspapers promoting the march. You can help. Visit Bulldoze The ACLU online store and buy a bumper sticker or t-shirt. All of the proceedes will be going into advertising for this march. Thank You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home