03 July 2005

A Holiday Wish

I would like to take an opportunity to wish everyone a Happy and Safe Independence Day. As we celebrate the birth of our nation, let us not forget those who are securing our freedom. I ask that you keep our fighting men and women in your thoughts and prayers. There are several organizations where you can pledge your support for those currently fighting, as well as those who have done their bit and were wounded. I have listed them on my Cheers N Props page. So please stop by Cheers N Props and take a look at the organizations. And if you can afford to give, please do. Our brave men and women who have been injured, or who are still fighting, deserve nothing but the best. And we can give that to them. Again, I want to wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of July weekend.
Blogger's 1st Amendment Pledge If the FEC makes rules that limit my First Amendment right to express my opinion on core political issues, I will not obey those rules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home