17 July 2005

Will Your Blog Be Featured?

A couple of weeks ago, Jay and I decided that we would start a Blog of the Month contest based upon my Featured Blog of the Week selections. Since then, we've awarded Featured Blog of the Week honors to 2 of our BlogBurst writers.

Stop The ACLU BlogBurst

Blog of the Month Contest Qualifiers

Week 1: Merri Musings

Week 2: Jo's Cafe

Week 3:

Week 4:

From the weekly winners, a Blog of the Month will be selected. How? By public Vote. We will be offering the above links just as they appear, along with the winners of weeks 3 & 4 for our readers to link and read. And it will be the readers who will select the Blog of the Month. The winner will be awarded items from the online store. Plus be Featured as the Blog of the Month until the next month's winner is announced. So do you think that you are going to win? The first question you should ask yourself is, "Am I currently participating?" Because just like the lottery, you cannot win if you do not play. To qualify for Featured Blog of the Week all you have to do is be a member of the BlogBurst and actively participate. Write your weekly BlogBurst post just as you normally would. Jay, a mystery judge, and myself will be reading the entire blogroll in search of the best written posts. Keep in mind, it's the post that is featured. So, it is possible to qualify more than one time per month. If you are not yet a member of our BlogBurst, why not? It's easy to join. Just visit Protest the ACLU blog community and register. I will then follow up with an email requesting additional information. Once I receive the additional information that I require to add you to the BlogBurst, I will add you to the blogroll and to the mailing list. Then it is just a matter of writing and we do the rest.
Blogger's 1st Amendment Pledge
If the FEC makes rules that limit my First Amendment right to express my opinion on core political issues, I will not obey those rules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home