21 August 2005

Fixed

Ever since I changed my template, the blogger comments were not working. It has taken me a couple of weeks to figure out why. It seems, the person who modified this template before I did, put some gibberish in the comments area. I had to track down what needed to be in there and get it to work. Simply copying the code didn't work due to the fact that it would completely re-arrange the template. But I got her now. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Blogger's 1st Amendment Pledge If the FEC makes rules that limit my First Amendment right to express my opinion on core political issues, I will not obey those rules. Gribbit is a contributing writer at Stop The ACLU and the co-founder and administrator of Stop The ACLU BlogBurst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home