19 August 2005

He's Back!

The other day I got an email from, of all people, Def Conservative. It seems that he's been attending summer classes and was unable to post on his blog. But now, I am happy to say that he is back. Exposing White Liberal Guilt just the way we like him. And with a new look. Welcome back Def. We thought that you just gave up blogging. I'll have re-submitted your blog back onto the Stop The ACLU BlogBurst blogroll. Visit Def Conservative for a unique perspective on liberal politics from a true Conservative. Blogger's 1st Amendment Pledge If the FEC makes rules that limit my First Amendment right to express my opinion on core political issues, I will not obey those rules. Gribbit is a contributing writer at Stop The ACLU and the co-founder and administrator of Stop The ACLU BlogBurst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home