09 August 2005

My Recent Absence

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to my friends and adversaries who read my rantings. Apologize for my absence that is. I've not been a well person for the past year and a half. It is something that I am overcoming but, from time to time I'm just too ill to even attend to my blogs. And this week has been particularly difficult. Between the heat, humidity, and just plain feeling rotten, I have been unable to attend to anything as simple as eating let alone dealing with reading the mass amounts of information that I digest on a daily basis to remain informed. The plan is to get back into the swing of things late night tonight, or sometime tomorrow. Depending on how I feel that is. Thank you for checking in. Blogger's 1st Amendment Pledge If the FEC makes rules that limit my First Amendment right to express my opinion on core political issues, I will not obey those rules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home