15 September 2005

The Stop The ACLU BlogBurst Mailing List

Prompted by hateful replies and an overwhelmingly large amount of delivery failures (most for bad mail boxes) I have done a purge of the mailing list. Last week, I sent an email out notifying all that could receive my emails that I was going to do this. And because of the difficulties prompting me to do this, I was unable to send out Jay's BlogBurst Info email until I did the purge. So I did the purge 2 days early.

If you want to be receiving emails from us notifying you of topics and cross post material, please email me at GribbitR@gmail.com. This email is only used for BlogBurst Business. Complaints to me about my thoughts can be directed to my Public email gribbit@gribbitonline.com. Any incoming email to my gmail account which is not from BlogBurst members or supporters, and spews hate messages will be reported as spam.

Also, from those who have replied to my email concerning the purge wanting to remain on the mailing list, I have had 10 failures already for bad mailboxes. So if you haven't received an email from me (not Jay) with "BlogBurst Info Forward From Jay" on the subject line sent at 4:47 am September 15, 2005, then your email failed. Please send me an email with the correct address to return email to you. Thank you.

Blogger's 1st Amendment Pledge If the FEC makes rules that limit my First Amendment right to express my opinion on core political issues, I will not obey those rules. Gribbit is a contributing writer at Stop The ACLU and the co-founder and administrator of Stop The ACLU BlogBurst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home