12 October 2005

Commenters

Be advised, This is my forum, not yours. Be respectful, link to your own forum, and control your hate or you will be deleted and banned. I have had a rash of ignorance directed towards me as of late. And I have consistently applied my restrictions. Feel free to disagree, but anonymous comments will not be allowed to stay. Hate speech will not be tolerated. And personal attacks will be banned. Got a problem with that? Read the following from my footer:
It Is To Be Understood That The Views Expressed On This Site Are The Sole Opinions Of Andrew "Gribbit" Richardson And Should Be Considered As Such. It Is Also To Be Understood That the Views Expressed In The Comments Sections Of Posts As Well As The Tag Board Are The Sole Opinions Of The Commenter and The Site Owner Reserves The Right To Edit, Censor, Or Delete Any Comment Deemed To Be Offensive.
Blogger's 1st Amendment Pledge If the FEC makes rules that limit my First Amendment right to express my opinion on core political issues, I will not obey those rules. Gribbit is a contributing writer at Stop The ACLU and the co-founder and administrator of Stop The ACLU BlogBurst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home